Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Fall Floral – Remixed

As I said before, I think this skirt is just perfect for fall.  And as its still fall for another month, I thought I’d get another wearing in:



Once again, I’m unable to resist the lure of the burgundy and plum flowers on this skirt when deciding what to pair it with.  This time I paired the skirt (thrifted) with burgundy tights (Hue) and plum polka dot bow blouse (Old Navy) layered under a black sweater (Hinge via Nordstrom).  I added my trusty riding boots (Born Crown “Sosie” via Nordstrom) and vintage carnelian earrings (Lil’ Gypsy Vintage).

Here is a close up of the earrings:


I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  In spite of my snow-fears, we didn’t run into any in the pass and only encountered a little bit while cutting the Christmas trees.  I do have some photos from my trip; I’ll try to get those posted this weekend.

Happy Tuesday, Everyone!

Gracey

No comments:

Post a Comment