Saturday, July 21, 2012

Saturday Stuff and Things

I've decided to post (probably infrequently) a list of stuff and things from the week that didn't make it into my daily outfit posts.

And so, without further ado, welcome to my inaugural Stuff and Things post!

Thing One: eShakti is having a huge sale, offering items up to 40% off and they've given me a code to share with my readers for an extra 10% off of the 40%!  Just enter code FA26KEY at checkout through July 31st..  The sale includes dresses, skirts, tops and even some handbags, so go take a look.

If I were shopping, here are my picks:

The Striped Pleats Dress




The Undulation Skirt



The Bow Ties are Cool Dress

Yes, you've seen the Bow Ties are Cool dress on here before; what can I say?  I love it.


Thing Two: This is Sally's Already Pretty Book:


If you don't already know, I am in this book.  And I am giving away a copy to one of my lovely Reader Friends.  My giveaway ends tomorrow at noon, so don't forget to enter here.

And that's it.  Happy Saturday, All!

Gracey


No comments:

Post a Comment