Friday, October 28, 2011

Super Casual Girl

First, and foremost, I’d like to apologize to the bactrian camels of the world – just because you have two humps doesn’t mean I wanted to offend you yesterday either.

Second, I’m basically dressed like an off-duty super hero today:



Like Super Girl in her casual duds.  Super Casual Girl, if you will.  But, hey, it’s Friday, I’ve had a rough week at work and all I could muster up is essentially jeans and a tee.  But at least they’re brightly colored jeans, right?  I paired my red skinny jeans (Old Navy Rockstar) with a striped, blue-gray tunic (Caslon via Nordstrom) and brown boots (Target).

Third, I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.  We have plans to attend a harvest festival at a local winery but I may just read and sleep all weekend as that sounds infinitely better to me at this moment.  Maybe Zumba tomorrow morning will perk me up though; either that or make me angry – it’s still a toss-up at this point with that class.  So, yeah, I have no idea what I’m doing this weekend.  But, whatever you’re doing, I hope it’s fabulous.

Happy Friday, Everyone!

Gracey

No comments:

Post a Comment