Thursday, December 20, 2012

It’s My Party and I’ll Shine If I Want To



Well, it wasn’t actually a party, it was dinner, but it was my dinner and my dress was shiny:


I wore this outfit for Day 2 of my Birthday Extravaganza.  We were going to dinner at The Chart House, which is a lovely restaurant in the hills above Portland, and I figured why not wear sequins.  So I did:


Although I love my black, sequined dress (vintage via Goodwill), I wanted to inject a little color into my outfit as well, so I added blue tights (Hue via Marshalls) and a burgundy eelskin clutch (vintage via Goodwill).  I also added a few bracelets, the same Juicy Couture necklace (via Nordstrom) I wore the night before (I know, I know, worst blogger ever) and black Mary Jane pumps (Franco Sarto Leticiavia Nordstrom).

Franco Sarto "Leticia" - image via Nordstrom.com

Dinner was fabulous.  The view was amazing and so were the food and the service.  Definitely an excellent Day 2.

Happy Thursday, All!

Gracey

** Disclosure: Actions taken from the hyperlinks in this blog post may yield commission/compensation for the writer. Please see the Disclosure tab for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment