Monday, July 29, 2013

Literary Stylings Reminder

Hello Lovelies!

I just want to remind everyone that next Tuesday is the next Literary Stylings Link Party.  Unfamiliar with this party but want to know more?  You can read about the rules, such as they are, here.

The quick and dirty version though is that we all wear outfits inspired by a book you've recently read or are currently reading.  Last month I had just finished Auntie Mame and my outfit was based on Mame's character.  This month I've read several very different books and I'm not sure yet which will inspire me for next Tuesday's look.

I read The Bling Ring, by Nancy Jo Sales:

Image via www.vanityfair.com



I read The Enemy, by Charlie Higson:

Image via www.readingteen.net


I read Your Mouth is Lovely, by Nancy Richler:

Image via www.goodreads.com


And I just finished City of Dark Magic, by Magnus Flight:

Image via www.goodreads.com

I probably won't do The Bling Ring, because I don't have a blue velour Juicy Couture sweat suit, nor do I want one.  The Enemy is a YA novel about zombies and the most prominent clothing item mentioned in that book was, interestingly enough, also a velour sweat suit, this time in white.  Also, a no go.  And Your Mouth is Lovely depressed the heck out of me so I don't really want to channel anything from that book, so, I think it will probably be City of Dark Magic.

I hope to see you all on Tuesday, August 6th and hopefully I'll be in something dark.  And magical.

Happy Monday, All!

Gracey

No comments:

Post a Comment