Thursday, September 26, 2013

Graphic and Gray

This top represents two things I'm heavily into this fall; graphic and gray:


Top: Olivia Moon via Nordstrom  Skirt: vintage, thrifted   Boots: Born Crown via Piperlime

I love pretty much any print, but lately I've really been drawn to graphic prints.  And I've actually been on a gray kick since early this summer.  I don't know why since it's basically a non-color, but I just can't get enough gray.

I think one thing I like about both gray and graphic prints is that they play nicely with color, like this top with this burgundy skirt:

Similar shirt    Similar skirt     Exact boots

I believe the trend is heading towards monochromatic outfits, so I'm not remotely on trend, but that's okay.  Everything is okay with graphic and gray.  (Heh.  Rhyming.)

Happy Wednesday, All!

Gracey

No comments:

Post a Comment