Friday, March 16, 2012

Call it Coral


Or tangerine.  Or just plain orange.  Whatever you call it, the color of this cardigan makes me happy:



And, as I’m still sick and work has gotten completely insane, I need all the happy I can get.  I also need all the inspiration I can get, which is why I basically copied this outfit from Angie over at Fashion Me Blog.  Because that’s just how I roll.

Based on Angie’s look, I layered a bright cardigan (Target) over a striped, long-sleeve tee (Gap) with skinny jeans (Gap Always Skinny), lace-up booties (Nine West via TJ Maxx) and a multi-colored scarf (Nordstrom).  Over all, I was a very happy copycat in this outfit.

And now for some rambling…

One.  Dear Writers, etc, of The Walking Dead: Really?  You guys are changing the rules now?  It’s not that I mind that you’re changing the rules; I just need you to be consistent about it.  Why Shane and Randall, but not Dale?  Hmmm?  I’m assuming you’re going to tie it all together in the season finale, but it you don’t, please know that I shall be very put out.

Two.  I’m going prom dress shopping for 80s prom this weekend with my friend Alex and I’m super excited!  I’m hoping to score something with a giant butt-bow.

Three.  Have a good weekend, everyone.  And if you’re going out for St. Patrick’s Day, be safe.

Finally, Happy Friday, All!

Gracey

No comments:

Post a Comment