Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Love the Outfit, Hate the Photos


You know those days where you feel great in an outfit right up until the point where you see the pictures?  I think I’m having one of those days.  I think maybe I had one of those days yesterday too.  I thought it was the sun, but it’s overcast today and I still can’t seem to photograph worth a damn.

Don’t worry though; today’s post isn’t another photo-free post.  This is what I wore today:



Seriously, y’all, I adoredthis outfit when I left the house this morning.  I love the crazy print and the high waist of the pants (silk, thrifted).  And I love this sweater (Old Navy) for its lovely color, open-weave and button-back:


And I love the two together and with the nude platform sandals (Banana Republic). 

But I do not love the photos.  At all.  I don’t think it’s the outfit; though it could be, I’m not sure high-waists are my thing.  Really though, I think it’s me.  Work has been hectic which makes me feel unsettled and unable to just relax and take a picture.  I’m just flat out twitchy.

Oh, well.  What’s a girl to do, right?  Right.

Happy Tuesday, All!

Gracey

P.S. Autie asked for a close up of the shoes:

Banana Republic "Natalie"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment