Saturday, November 2, 2013

eShakti Fall

If you follow me on Pinterest, you may have noticed that I spent part of last night Pinning the heck out of eShakti's new Fall line.  Because it is gorgeous.  Seriously, have you seen it?  I want everything!

But, as I don't have the money for everything, here's a few of my very favorite pieces.

Cowl Neck Sweater


The color of this sweater just slays me.


Gradient Houndstooth


This is dress combines a very cool, very modern gradient houndstooth print with a vintage style dress.  I love that.



Plaid Perfection


I told you I was mad for plaid and this skirt is plaid perfection.


More Houndstooth


Because you can never have enough.


Giraffes


Okay, this one isn't from their Fall line, but I think we can all agree that giraffes are great all year round.

If you're in the mood for some giraffes, or houndstooth, or plaid, head on over to eShakti.  This weekend you can get free shipping.  And, if you're a new customer, you can get a $30 new customer gift coupon by using the code GRACEY53PH.  That code is valid through November 30th.

I hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend!

Gracey


**All images via eShakti.com**


No comments:

Post a Comment