Tuesday, November 26, 2013

The Pet Leopard Lady Tie


As most of you know, I love me a good lady tie.  I find them amusing and cheeky and fun to wear.  And my latest lady tie find is no exception:


Is that not the most fabulous lady tie ever?  The print is pet leopards on chains with what I’m assuming are diamond collars.  

Yes.

I thrifted the tie this summer and have been waiting for it to get cold enough that extra fabric around my neck would be welcome and not make me a hot, sweaty mess.  And today, My Friends, is the day:


For the lady tie’s inaugural outing, I paired it with a mustard sweater (thrifted, similar), black skinny jeans (a.n.a via JC Penney) and riding boots (Born Crown “Sosie,” similar).

But, really, a pet leopard lady tie goes with everything.

Happy Tuesday, All!

Gracey

P.S. Don’t forget to enter my giveaway, here!

No comments:

Post a Comment