Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Best EBEW Ever



Today’s Everybody Everywear theme is… boots:


Yep, boots.  Which makes this the best EBEW ever.  I mean, I like that EBEW challenges me most of the time, but sometimes it’s nice not to have to think too hard about my outfits.  Really, the only way this could have been easier for me is if the theme had been “Clothes;” I’m fairly certain I could nail that one too.

Yes, I said “too” because I’m pretty confident with today’s look.  Because, if there is anything I can style without too much trouble, it's boots:



Of course I chose my Born Crown “Sosie” boots (via Nordstrom) for the challenge because if I were only allowed one pair of boots (Heaven forbid!) in my wardrobe, it would be these.  I’ve had them for four or five years now, and they’ve held up beautifully.  In addition to my beloved boots, I also wore a vintage dress (Lorac Originals, thrifted), tights (Hue via Macys), a tri-color belt (Goodwill) and a hilariously awesome vintage cardigan (Lord Jeff via Goodwill).

Yep, the maker of this cardigan is Lord Jeff:



And, to me, that is hilarious.  I mean, is there a less noble name than “Jeff”?  I love that almost as much as I love the rest of this cardigan.  And I love this cardigan a LOT.

But, I digress.  We’re talking about boots, not cardigans.  To see how everybody everywhere else wore their boots, be sure to stop by EBEW.

And have a Happy Tuesday, All!

Gracey


Shop The Look
Similar vintage cardigan
Similar tights
Similar Born Crown Boots
Similar navy dress
Similar belt
** Disclosure: Actions taken from the hyperlinks in this blog post may yield commission/compensation for the writer. Please see the Disclosure tab for more details.



No comments:

Post a Comment