Friday, November 2, 2012

Cruella

I can’t decide if these pants are oxblood or burgundy:



I think they’re probably burgundy because they seem to have more purple in them than oxblood does.  But, I’m calling them oxblood on the off chance that my readers expect me to be on the cutting edge of fashion.  I don’t think any of you do, but just in case, my pants are oxblood, not burgundy.  Tell your friends.

In addition to my oxblood cords (Banana Republic), I also wore a blue, collared shirt (thrifted) layered under a cream sweater (Liz Claiborne, thrifted) and houndstooth flats (Old Navy, thrifted).  Of course, by calling them oxblood and paring them with houndstooth, I feel like I'm a puppy capelet away from being Cruella De Vil.

Happy Friday, All!  Have a wonderful weekend!

Gracey

No comments:

Post a Comment