Friday, November 30, 2012

Inspired By: The Braided Bandit



The other day, Hannah of The Braided Bandit wore an adorable combination of a cropped plaid jacket and a floral blouse.  See?  Adorable!



At the time I didn’t think I’d be able to recreate the look because I didn’t think I had the right pieces.  Happily, I was wrong:



As I was poking through my closet this morning, I found this gifted floral shirt (thanks, Mom!) and a cropped plaid jacket (vintage via Goodwill) of my own!  I paired my floral and plaid with skinny jeans (Old Navy) and black flats (Hive & Honey via Piperlime).  And I also added a black statement necklace, vintage bracelet (via Red Fox Vintage) and my new black & gold stud earrings that I won from Sarah at Just Take a Bow and bonnilu.



Thank you, Hannah, for the inspiration!  And thank you, Sarah and bonnilu for the awesome earrings!  And thank you, my Dearest Reader Friends, for visiting!

Happy Friday, Everyone!

Gracey

No comments:

Post a Comment