Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Bat-Wing Boobies

I love leopard print paired with floral print.  And I love leopard paired with blue.  So, pairing my leopard cardigan with this blue, floral dress is a combination that really probably should have occurred to me sooner.  But, better late than never, right?



I actually wasn’t sure the dress (vintage Anthony Richards) would work under the cardigan (Ann Taylor).  It has elbow-length sleeves and as much as I like a dress with sleeves, they aren’t always the easiest to layer.  At least not for me and my arms.  They tend to bunch and twist and generally make me angry.  But, I’m happy to say that I was not angry today; the cardigan is loose enough through the sleeves to fit easily over the sleeves of the dress.  

I also added my lighter-hued boots (Enzo Angolini "Saylem" via Nordstrom) because even though it’s been pouring rain, it still actually feels like spring here. 




That's right, I've decided these are my spring boots.  That I will wear year round.

Really, the only thing I wasn’t entirely happy about with this look was the belt (Old Navy).  I love the blue, but I think it’s too skinny.  The cardigan kept drooping over at the sides, giving me bat-wing boobies (you can see what I mean in the first two photos especially).  And nobody wants bat-wing boobies.  Probably.  I'm not going to claim to know everyone’s boob preferences.  So, suffice it to say that I don't want bat-wing boobies.

Happy Tuesday, All!  May it be free of strange breast shapes (unless, of course, that's your thing)!

Gracey


No comments:

Post a Comment