Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Spring Remix

I wore this outfit earlier this year:



Today I remixed the look for spring:




I kept most of the pieces of the look intact, including the cropped pants (Vince Camuto via Nordstrom), the cap toe wedges (Bandolino via DSW) and the vintage coat (Maurice of Lansing via Goodwill).  But, instead of the turtleneck, I wore my new red, black and white graphic floral dress (Penelope in Red Rosie c/o Karina Dresses).

I love this dress.  Like my other Karina Dress, it's cut beautifully and the print makes me giddy:


I can't wait to remix it again for summer.

Happy Tuesday, All!

Gracey

Shop the Look:

Karina Sleeveless Penelope dress
Similar black cropped pants
Similar peep-toe wedge heels
Similar red vintage jackets (here & here)

** Disclosure: Actions taken from the hyperlinks in this blog post may yield commission/compensation for the writer. Please see the Disclosure tab for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment