Wednesday, April 17, 2013

True Blue

No, not the Madonna song*, the pants:


I have been looking for some summery skinnies as most of my skinnies are dark colors and/or corduroy.  I have a coral pair but wanted a pair in the blue/green family.  Unfortunately, all I could find were pastel colors.  I say unfortunately because my thighs hate pastel skinnies, and, to be honest, I don’t love them all that much either.  Happily, I was able to find these lovely true blue skinnies at JC Penney the other day:




And the color is perfect.  It’s summery without being pastel.  It pairs well with my favorite neutral, gray.  And it looks great with neon:



*Okay, fine, the Madonna song too:



Happy Wednesday, All!

Gracey

Shop the Look:
jcp “Sophie” Perfect Skinnies 
jcp Slub Sweatshirt 
Coconuts “Casey” flat (also available in neon yellow)

** Disclosure: Actions taken from the hyperlinks in this blog post may yield commission/compensation for the writer. Please see the Disclosure tab for more details.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment