Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Stiff Weirdness

You see this sweater?



I love this sweater like no one’s business.  But, I’ll be damned if I can figure out how to wear it.  It’s just sort of stiff and a weird length and possibly too big.  But, it’s also multi-textured hearts and that makes me love it in spite of it’s stiff weirdness.  Sadly, love doesn’t turn one into a styling genius, so this happened:



I mean, I guess it’s not terrible.  But, it’s not right either.  I think the proportions are just too off.  Not off in that cool way that jostles the eye but still allows it to continue it’s journey along the lines of the outfit.  No, off in the bad way where your eye basically gets slapped in the face and you have to look away to prevent further damage.

Bam!  Like a slap to your eye face.

So, obviously, I need some help.  How would you style this sweater, Dearest Reader Friends? 

Thank you in advance.  And Happy Tuesday!

Gracey

No comments:

Post a Comment