Monday, June 17, 2013

Knotted

As you know, I love me a striped shirt; I even recommended them in my wardrobe workhorses post.  And this vertically striped shirt is definitely one of my favorites.  So, I was pretty excited to find another way to wear it; knotted at the bottom:


It's pretty over-sized so I usually wear it tucked, but today I undid the last button and tied it up.  I like that it alters the shape of the shirt into something more interesting than a straight-across hem.  


In addition to the striped shirt (vintage, thrifted), I am also wearing another of my recommended wardrobe workhorses; dark pants.  In this case, a pair of black twill skinnies (Simply Vera Vera Wang via Kohl's (similar here)).  I added a neutral statement necklace (c/o Maurice's) but colorful shoes (Nine West via TJ Maxx).


And I don't mean to be smug, but I'm pretty sure this outfit totally justifies the inclusion of these items on my list. 

Happy Monday, All!

Gracey

No comments:

Post a Comment