Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Rock of Ages

If you follow me on Instagram (button in sidebar if you're interested), you know that I went to watch Rock of Ages on Saturday night.  This is what I wore:


I was trying for more rocker-/Desperately-Seeking-Susan-80s this time around.  To be honest, I was a bit worried it was more hooker-80s than rocker-80s but I think it was okay.  It was definitely well out of my comfort zone, but it was fun too.

Luckily for me, I have awesome friends and family, so they dressed up too and we all got photobombed by the waitstaff at El Gaucho.  Because they are both attentive and hilarious:

L to R: The awesome ladies from El Gaucho, me & my tummy, one of my moms, my sister and Alex.


We had an awesome time and if you haven't seen the show, I highly recommend it.  It's fun and funny and they encourage singing along!  And if you ever get the opportunity, eat at El Gaucho; the food is as amazing as the staff.

Happy Wednesday, All!

Gracey




No comments:

Post a Comment