Monday, October 22, 2012

Ambitious


I think today’s outfit was a little ambitious:

It hurts to smile...

...but I fought through the pain to provide you all with this goofy look.

I don’t mean sartorially ambitious (obviously), I mean it’s too ambitious for my current physical capabilities.

It took me at least 10 minutes to struggle into these tights (DKNY via Nordstrom) today.  And my sister not only had to hook my bra for me, she had to tuck my shirt (Halogen via Nordstrom) into my houndstooth pencil skirt (thrifted) for me.  I was able to put on my sweater vest (vintage, thrifted) and studded belt (Michael Michael Kors via Nordstrom) all by myself but needed her help to pad the bruise on my ankle before I could put on my boots (Born Crown “Sosie” via Nordstrom).

I think I’m going to have to go a bit simpler for the rest of the week, if only for my sister’s sake.

Happy Monday, All!

Gracey

No comments:

Post a Comment