Saturday, October 13, 2012

Good News and Bad News

Hello All!




I have good news and bad news to share with you all today.  Let's do the good news first, shall we?


Good News #1

One of my favorite online retailers, eShakti, is having a site-wide 40% off sale this weekend:



So, if you've been thinking about an eShakti purchase, this may be the perfect weekend to pull the trigger.


Good News #2

My cold is finally all better. I can breathe through my nose and everything.


The Bad News

I think my sinuses finally cleared because I spent much of yesterday morning in tears in the ER. I was in the ER because I had my first (and hopefully last) bike accident in nearly three years of commuting.  I swerved to avoid a car, hit a curb and went down hard.  I hit my chin and my left arm doesn't work so well (really at all) but nothing is broken, so I'm pretty thrilled about that.

I'm not sure when I'll be back to work or blogging, given my current one-armed state, but I hope by Monday or Tuesday.  I'll try to update Twitter regularly though.

Happy Saturday, All!

Gracey

No comments:

Post a Comment