Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Black and Baroque



Aside from the unfortunate placement of some of the design elements, I rather like this Yves St. Clair vintage blouse:



Although I have a well-documented affection for scarf-print blouses from the 80s, I wasn’t sure about this one because it’s not very colorful.  But, I do love the pattern (baroque nipple shields aside) and really like it paired with black skinnies (a.n.a via JC Penney) and animal print wedges (80%20 via Piperlime). 

I also added a filigree heart necklace (Modcloth) that I think works well with the pattern of the blouse:


 
I know, it’s not terribly spring-y look, but as they say, if it’s not baroque, don’t fix it.  And, in my opinion, this outfit doesn’t need any fixing.

Happy Tuesday, Everyone!

Gracey

No comments:

Post a Comment