Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Classic



I apologize for my unexpected absence yesterday.  Like a Hollywood starlet, I was suffering from exhaustion.  Although, in my case, “exhaustion” is not a euphemism for an eating disorder (obviously).  I was just really, really tired.  I had a long weekend full of high school basketball state championship games, birthday parties and pre-dawn trips to the airport.  And on top of the week I had last week, it was a bit much and I needed rest.  

So, rest I did, but I’m back now.  And I’m wearing clothes.  And those clothes are pretty classic:



Even though I don’t have the most classic aesthetic, I still really like this look.  I think probably because it contains neon (necklace via Target) and cap toe shoes (Bandolino via DSW).  I’m pretty convinced that neon goes with everything and cap toe shoes are the best shoes since riding boots.  I also love these jeans (Banana Republic Skinny) and this blouse (thrifted via Value Village). 

  
I have to say, I think it’s hard to go wrong with stripes.  They are classic, but they’re also fun.  Win-win.

Happy Tuesday, All!

Gracey

Shop the Look:
Exact BR Skinnies (they’re on backorder right now, but they’re totally worth the wait)
Similar blouse
Cap toe pumps
Neon yellow link necklace

** Disclosure: Actions taken from the hyperlinks in this blog post may yield commission/compensation for the writer. Please see the Disclosure tab for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment