Friday, March 22, 2013

I'm Not on the Wall



I'm just standing next to one.

Really, though, it’s basically stupidly cold here in Oregon right now, even though it’s nearly April.  This severely limits my wardrobe choices.  And, as you can imagine, having to bike commute limits them even further.  But, after much pondering of levels of coziness and comfort, I ended up in this:



I hate to fall back on wearing black (this isn’t Westeros, after all, and I’m not on the Wall) but most of my warm clothes are black.  So, a black sweater (Jones New York via Ross), scarf (Betsey Johnson via Nordstrom), jeans (a.n.a via JC Penney) and boots (Goodwill) it is.  But, I did lighten the look a little with a striped pink tee (Old Navy) and neon pink earrings (Kate Spade NY via Nordstrom), which I think was just enough to keep me from looking like I’m a bearskin cloak away from being a Ranger. 

Also, in case you can’t tell, I’m super excited about the return of Game of Thrones next weekend.  I read the first four books during the show’s hiatus and can’t wait to see how they handle what I know is coming up.  

I’m also super excited that it’s the weekend.  I didn’t really love this week and am glad it’s over.

Happy Friday, Everyone!

Gracey

Shop the Look:
Similar black sweater
Similar Old Navy tee (Tall available)
Exact black skinnies
Similar black boots
Similar black scarf
Similar neon earrings (save or splurge)

** Disclosure: Actions taken from the hyperlinks in this blog post may yield commission/compensation for the writer. Please see the Disclosure tab for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment