Thursday, May 2, 2013

Coral, Coral, Coral

I really love myself some coral.  Obviously:



Coral yesterday, coral today.  Coral, coral, coral.

I also, apparently, really love the combination of those pants with those shoes.  Heh.  Well, what can I say, I can’t be creative all the time.  Or, even most of the time, if I’m honest.

But, I digress.  I was talking about my apparent obsession with coral.  In spite of what it looks like, I'm not actually obsessed with coral.  But it is one of my favorite colors and I do wear it quite a bit.  I especially like this particular coral (blouse via Old Navy) and peach (vintage blazer via Goodwill) color combination.  Worn today with dark skinny jeans (Banana Republic), a barely seen leopard belt (v. old) and cap toe wedges (bandolino via DSW).  Oh, and a long necklace (thrifted via Goodwill).

And, because at least two items in this look are thrifted, I’m linking up to Thrifter Thursday over at Coffee and Cardigans.  I’m pretty proud of myself for remembering to do this as I’ve forgotten for weeks.

Happy Thursday, All!

Gracey

Shop the Look:
Similar single-pocket blouse
Similar peach blazer (up to size 16)
Exact Banana Republic skinnies (tall up to size 16)
Similar long necklace
Similar leopard belt

** Disclosure: Actions taken from the hyperlinks in this blog post may yield commission/compensation for the writer. Please see the Disclosure tab for more details.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment