Thursday, May 30, 2013

Emerald & Animal

I know I came out as being anti-emerald when it was announced as the Pantone 2013 Color of the Year.  But, I don't hate it (mint, I hate).  I just don't love it.  Which is why this emerald silk blouse doesn't get much wear:




In addition to my poor orphaned blouse (Oscar de la Renta via Salvation Army), I wore skinny jeans (Old Navy "Rockstar" mid-rise), animal print booties (80%20 via Piperlime), a cuff (Macy's) and a necklace (Nordstrom).

I don't know why I don't wear this blouse.  All I can say is that green is just not a color I gravitate towards. What about you, Reader Friends?  Are there any colors you just don't wear?  Do you actually have rational reasons for not wearing them?

Happy Thursday, Everyone!

Gracey

Shop the Look:
Similar emerald blouse
Exact skinny jeans (Tall available)
Similar animal print booties
Similar collar necklace (BaubleBar invite)
Similar patterned cuff

** Disclosure: Actions taken from the hyperlinks in this blog post may yield commission/compensation for the writer. Please see the Disclosure tab for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment