Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Tough Cherub

I am, admittedly, obsessed with scarf-print blouses.  This is the latest addition to my collection:


Yes, those are cherubs on my chest.  At least I think they are.  I can’t see any wings though so maybe they’re just naked babies.  But, we’re going to call them cherubs because “Tough Naked Baby” is just a ridiculous title for a post.  


In addition to the maybe-cherubs there are also gryphons, urns, some floral elements, and on the back?  Well, on the back, there is a big ol' eagle:


Why?  Presumably because nothing goes with gryphons and babies like a big ol' eagle.  Whatever the reason, it results in a hilariously awesome shirt, so I’ll take it. 

In addition to my fabulously ridiculous shirt (thrifted via Goodwill), I also wore my trusty black skirt (thrifted via Goodwill) and a collar necklace (Nordstrom).  I “toughened” up the look with black boots (Vince Camuto via Nordstrom) and a studded belt (v. old JC Penney).  


Tough cherub indeed.


Happy Wednesday, All!


Gracey

No comments:

Post a Comment