Monday, February 6, 2012

Cobalt and Cream

This is one of those outfits that I swear looks good in person (maybe not great, but certainly good) but photographed like hell:



Of course, you’ll just have to trust me that it looks good in person unless you want to come to Oregon and stare at me.  Which is, surprisingly, less fun than it sounds.

The thing is, I don’t know why it was so hard to photograph.  I’m going to blame it on the quality of the light, the tiredness of the model and the temperature of the air.  Cold makes photography more difficult, right?  Because, it’s otherwise a pretty basic outfit that shouldn’t be that hard to photograph.  I mean, it’s just cobalt skinnies (Target), a cream tunic (Nordstrom Rack), black, cuffed boots (Gap) and some gold and cobalt bangles (Nordstrom and Ray’s Ragtime, respectively).

I don’t know.  It’s so very Monday today.

Hope yours is good!

Gracey

No comments:

Post a Comment