Thursday, February 2, 2012

Mustard and Plaid

I like my plaid like I like my hot dogs; with lots o’ mustard:



Not that the plaid itself has lots of mustard.  It doesn’t; it only has a thin yellow line, but I took that thin yellow line and ran with it.  As I do.

I paired the not-much-mustard plaid skirt (thrifted) with a mustard cashmere sweater (men’s, thrifted) and mustard tights (Hue via Macys).  I added riding boots (Born Crown “Sosie” via Nordstrom), a thin belt (Gap) and a blue, vintage cameo.  The cameo is inscribed on the back “Dick Puckett 1958” and I got it at a garage sale for five dollars, I think.  I wore it because I thought it helped to tie the sweater and skirt together a bit more; and also because it’s awesome.

Also awesome?  The fact that Thursday’s are for Thrifters and Meagan over at Spunky Chateau is continuing her link party.  Once again, much of my outfit is thrifted (or garage-saled) so I’m definitely linking up.

Happy Thursday, All!

Gracey

No comments:

Post a Comment