Monday, February 13, 2012

Mustard and Leopard and Pleats (Oh my!)

So, I’m feeling much better.  I’m getting over both my sinus infection and my body image issues (my HMO said I was fat – I took it personally).  And as a result, I was able to put together an outfit that I love instead of one that just didn’t make me stabby:


I mean, what’s not to love?  Mustard, leopard and pleats?  All in one outfit?  Yes, please!



For this much loved outfit, I paired my mustard cashmere sweater (thrifted) with my new-to-me pleated skirt (thrifted) and added black and grey herringbone tights and cuffed boots (Gap).  At this point, the outfit felt a bit “private school” so I added a leopard-print scarf, tied into a bow, as both a wink and a nod to the private school idea.  And it kept me amused all day.

Happy Monday, All!

Gracey

No comments:

Post a Comment