Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Best Earrings Ever (Oh, and Some Clothes)

I am convinced (convinced!) that these are the best earrings ever:


At the very least, they are the coolest earrings I own and I love them.  I got them last Monday when I was looking for a rhinestone brooch for this Saturday.  They are vintage, and for some reason, they were only $3.00!  And, unless the reason they were only $3.00 is because they turn ears green, I will be wearing the heck out of them.  I may even wear them if they do turn my ears green.  Because I’m hard-core like that (which, btw, when I hear hard-core, I always think parkour and it makes me laugh.  For no reason).

I also wore clothes today:



I layered a men’s button-up (thrifted) under a long wool cardigan (Ports International, thrifted) and over black leggings (Ross).  For the accessories, I decided to stay with the “Big Cat” theme of the earrings and added a leopard belt and my animal print wedges (80%20 via Piperlime).  Blah, blah, blah; did you see the earrings?!

Happy Thursday, All!

Gracey

No comments:

Post a Comment