Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Eighties Town


As I mentioned in my WeeCap, I had a bit of an 80s moment while thrifting with Kelsey.   I think I was still in the throes of that moment when I put this outfit together this morning:



Does it feel a bit 80s to you?  Because it feels a bit 80s to me.  Maybe it’s because my skirt (vintage, thrifted) photographed neon red, or because I paired my bright-ass skirt with a bright-ass sweater (Old Navy).  Or maybe it’s the black; maybe it’s the turtleneck (Gap), tights (Spanx via Nordstrom) and boots (Naughty Monkey via Nordstrom) that push it into Eighties Town

Not that I’m saying Eighties Townis a bad place to be.  I probably wouldn’t live here, but I think it’s become obvious that I like to visit periodically.  Like today.  Today I am visiting Eighties Townand I’m enjoying the scenery.

Happy Tuesday, All!

Gracey

No comments:

Post a Comment