Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Burgundy, Olive and Rust

My photographer, and friend, Ferge, asked me this morning if I was depressed because my outfits the last few days have been rather subdued.  I told her that I wasn’t depressed but maybe my wardrobe was; I think my wardrobe is already tired of winter.  Mostly though, I just liked these colors together:



When I bought this scarf (Target) I was a little hesitant because I prefer brightly colored scarves (with giraffes, if I can get them) and I wasn’t sure how much I’d wear it.  I think it’s proven to be fairly versatile though.  I like it with leopard and I like it with this burgundy sweater tunic.  Because it’s frickin’ freezing today (literally; we had snow and ice and sleet), I layered the tunic over an olive-colored long-sleeve tee (Gap), ponte leggings (Vince Camuto via Nordstrom), wool socks and riding boots (Born Crown “Sosie” via Nordstrom).

And I was still cold.  So, if my wardrobe is suffering from a case of SAD, I can’t say I blame it.

Happy Wednesday, All!

Gracey

No comments:

Post a Comment