Tuesday, September 4, 2012

A Bunch of Random Stuff

I know I usually save my random things for my Saturday Stuff and Things posts, but I forgot to do it Saturday and didn't have anything for today, so this is what you get.

First, some pictures.  A couple of weeks ago, my friends and I went to McMenamin's Edgefield for the Plucky Maidens Junk Fest.  As I've said before, Edgefield is my favorite McMenamin's and on a summer day, it's practically heaven.  Here are some reasons why I love it so...

Hidden courtyards:




I think it's the courtyard to the Black Rabbit Restaurant at Edgefield, but as many times as I'd been there I hadn't ever seen it so it gave me a sort of "Secret Garden" thrill.  And Secret Garden Thrills are the best.


Hydrangeas:




I love hydrangeas.  And that's all I have to say about that.


And here are some photos from the Junk Fest itself:




It was so much fun.  Even in 100 degree weather, we had a great time browsing the different booths and staying hydrated with McMenamin's beers.  What?  Beer isn't good for hydration?  Hmph.  Says you.

In addition to drinking, I also Tweet.  That's right, I has the Twitter.  I have no idea what I'm doing, but I have it and occasionally Tweet about football and other stuff.  If you're interested, I'm @GraceytheGiant; you can even use the follow me link on the right.

Finally, I've started taking pole dancing class again, so expect to see some bruised shins in my photos.  Oh, and prepare yourself for complaints about how sore I am and how terrible I am at pole dancing.  Trust me, I'm terrible.  But, it's fun and I'm glad to be back in the class!

And with that, I wish you all a Happy Tuesday and I'll be back with an outfit post tomorrow.  Probably.

Gracey

No comments:

Post a Comment