Thursday, September 13, 2012

Bird is the Word



I’m actually surprised it took me as long as it did to put this outfit together:



I mean, really, what goes better together than birds and feathers?  Nothing, right?  Right.  So, yes, today I paired birds and feathers:




My dress (vintage, thrifted) provides the feather-print in this combo and the birds come from my ridiculously awesome scarf:





Those crazy birds.  What are they doing?!  I don't know, but I do know that I love this scarf and that I love it paired with this dress.  In addition to the birds and the feathers, I also wore a red belt (thrifted), ankle-strap flats (Hive & Honey via Piperlime) and a cuff (thrifted).

Because everything but the shoes is thrifted, I’m linked up to Callie’s Thrifter Thursday Link Party.  Are you a thrifty blogger?  If so, come by Coffee and Cardigans and join the fun.

And have a fabulous Thursday, Everyone!

Gracey

Oh, the hair.  I forgot.  I got my hair colored yesterday and my stylist also blew it out to better see the color.  As you may have noticed, I never wear my hair straight and don’t think I’ll keep this up for long (seriously, if it’s still straight tomorrow, it’ll be a Festivus Miracle).  It just doesn’t feel like me.  Happily though, my outfit feels 100% me, so I was able to smile through the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment