Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My Skirt is Not Neon


It just looks like it is.  Because nothing is EVER the same color on my blog as it is in my house.  At home, this skirt is a lovely, bright kelly.  In pictures, it really is practically neon:

 

I paired my non-neon skirt (vintage, via Vintage by the Pound) with a blue-and-white striped bow blouse (also vintage, also via Vintage by the Pound).  I added a leopard belt (???), yellow platform sandals (Franco Sarto via Nordstrom Rack), a vintage Monet cuff (Red Fox Vintage) and a single earring (no idea).

I feel very 80s in this outfit.  Which, for me, is a good thing.  I adore the 80s but admit that it sometimes colors my judgment.  Surely only someone enamored of the 80s would think pairing this practically-neon skirt with this blouse and adding random animal print, side-swept hair and a single earring makes sense.  Does it really make sense?  I have no idea; I’m probably the last person you should ask.

I do like it though and am happy to link this outfit to Jill and Adrienne’s How I Wear My: Secondhand Treasures Link Party.  To see more secondhand treasures, please pop on over to Adrienne’s blog, The Rich Life (on a budget) for a visit. 

And have a happy Wednesday, All!

Gracey

No comments:

Post a Comment