Thursday, January 12, 2012

Blue and Berry and Blueberry

I feel a little like Violet Beauregarde today, albeit without the need to be juiced and without the blue skin.  Although, cold as it’s been in the mornings biking to work I’m a little surprised I haven’t turned a delicate, frosty blue.  But, we’re not here for the weather (freezing), we’re here for the clothes (blue, berry and blueberry):



Really though, outside the orange scarf, I think young Miss Beauregarde would totally be on board with this outfit with it’s shades of blue, berry and blueberry.  I paired my blue dress (Eddie Bauer, thrifted) with a blueberry wool blazer (vintage, thrifted) and berry ribbed tights (Hue via Macys).  I added a cognac belt (thrifted), lace-up booties (Nine West via TJ Maxx) and because it orange goes with everything, a cashmere scarf (Nordstrom).

And because my dress, my blazer and my belt are thrifted and today is Thursday and Thursday’s are for Thrifters, I’ve linked up to Spunky Chateau’s Thursday’s are for Thrifters Link Party.  Stop by and join the fun!

Happy Thursday, All!

Gracey

No comments:

Post a Comment