Wednesday, January 4, 2012

This Time Last Year

On January 2nd of last year, I posted my very first outfit post on Fashion for Giants.  I wore this:


And now, a year later, I’m on my 296th post and I’m wearing this:


Today’s “this” is a blue sweater (Old Navy) tucked into a blue, embroidered skirt (refashioned by me from a vintage Guatemalan dress), goldenrod tights, a studded belt (Michael Michael Kors via Nordstrom), riding boots (Born Crown “Sosie” via Nordstrom) and some bracelets and a watch.

Aside from the fact that my hair has gotten longer and more unruly, not much has changed here at Fashion for Giants in the last year.  My style has evolved somewhat, but everything that I wear is still very much me.  My outfits still consist of some hits, some misses and a lot of boots.  But, most importantly, my blog has stayed true to my vision; nothing slick or fancy, like my style, it’s still very much me.  It was, and it remains, a blog about a very tall girl with rebellious thighs sharing her style and her odd sense of humor.

Well, one thing has changed – I’m sharing my odd sense of humor with more Reader Friends than ever now.  And, for that, I’m truly thankful.  While I’d probably still be writing about my thighs’ attempt to create the People’s Republic of Thighastan if I didn’t have any readers, I’m so very happy you’re all here.  So, thank you all very much for playing along.

Happy Wednesday, Everyone!  And Happy New Year!

Gracey

No comments:

Post a Comment