Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Fade to Black

This outfit has lots of dots:


But, in my opinion, that’s not the interesting part; the interesting part is how it fades to black:


From top to bottom, I’m wearing navy, darker navy and finally black.  And the dots go from big dots, to smaller dots to no dots.  Did I just blow your mind?  I know.  Take a minute to recover and we’ll talk further.

You probably noticed that I don’t wear a lot of conceptual clothing.  I think about what to wear, but I don’t think about it.  But, today I did and I have to tell you that it thrills my nerdy little soul to no end to be wearing a concept as well as an outfit.  I’m not saying I’m going to do it all the time, but I think maybe I’ll try it again some time.  It really was a fun experiment.

Happy Tuesday, All!

Gracey

No comments:

Post a Comment