Friday, February 8, 2013

Cozy Hearts and Stripes



It was very cold on my ride in today, so I bundled up in cozy hearts and stripes:



This heart scarf (Betsy Johnson via Nordstrom) really is super cozy:


 And not to terribly twee (I don’t do twee very well).

I wore the scarf with a striped tee (Old Navy) layered under an anorak (Liz Claiborne via Goodwill) and added black skinnies (a.n.a via JC Penney) and boots (thrifted via Goodwill).

It was simple and warm and perfect for a cold, foggy morning.

Happy Friday, Everyone!

Gracey

Shop the Look:
Betsy Johnson scarf (I couldn't find this exact scarf online at Nordstrom.com; I bought mine on clearance in the store.  The one I linked to is the same scarf, but in cream with gold hearts (Ebay)).
Similar long-sleeve tee
Similar jacket
a.n.a skinny jeans
Similar boots

** Disclosure: Actions taken from the hyperlinks in this blog post may yield commission/compensation for the writer. Please see the Disclosure tab for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment