Friday, February 15, 2013

Secretly Awesome



This sweater has a gold, snake print up the front, like it was slithered on by a giant, gold covered anaconda.  It’s pretty cool, but you can’t really see it in these photos:



Guess you’re just going to have to take my word for it.  Because heaven forbid I actually take a photo that shows detail.

In addition to my secretly awesome sweater (a.n.a via JC Penney), I also wore my very favorite pleated skirt (thrifted via Goodwill), tights (Hue via Nordstrom Rack), boots (Vince Camuto via Nordstrom) and my new favorite scarf (Betsey Johnson via Nordstrom).


I just realized that I wear an awful lot of snake.  I wonder if that means the Sorting Hat will put me in Slytherin when Hogwarts finally calls.  I hope not!

Happy Friday, Everyone!  Like most, I have a three-day weekend, so I’ll see you all on Tuesday!

Gracey

Shop the Look:
As similar a snake sweater as I could find
Similar black pleated skirt
Similar black boots
Betsey Johnson scarf (in cream)

** Disclosure: Actions taken from the hyperlinks in this blog post may yield commission/compensation for the writer. Please see the Disclosure tab for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment