Thursday, February 7, 2013

Deepest, Darkest Jungle



I love the black background on this tropical print jacket.  It reminds me of the deepest, darkest jungle:




And it’s more “appropriate” for winter than a brighter tropical print might be. 

I also love the Karina dress (Marisa, c/o Karina Dresses) that I paired it with.  This dress has been a closet workhorse since I received it a couple of years ago.  It’s held its shape beautifully and is so easy to layer so it can be worn year round.  In addition to the jacket (vintage, gifted) and the dress, I also wore tights (Spanx via Nordstrom) and boots (Gap).  I also added coral statement necklace (via Piperlime) to complement the colors on the jacket. 

Happy Thursday, All!

Gracey

Shop the Look:
Similar jacket (And by similar I mean, vintage tropical print with a black background)
Similar Karina dress (It doesn’t look like the Marisa is currently available, but I strongly recommend the Audrey for its similar cut).
Similar boots
Similar necklace

** Disclosure: Actions taken from the hyperlinks in this blog post may yield commission/compensation for the writer. Please see the Disclosure tab for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment