Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Cozy Thunderbirds



I think I might be getting another sinus infection (stupid bad sinuses) and couldn’t think past being cozy when getting dressed this morning.  So, I wore this:



And it did the trick.  This sweater is super cozy, especially when layered over one of my beloved turtlenecks (Gap).

Luckily, it didn’t rain today so I didn’t have to wrestle with tights (I would have lost) and was able to pair the sweater (via Vintage by the Pound) with pants.  Specifically, I paired it with some graphic print skinnies (thrifted via Goodwill) and added some boots (Enzo Angolini “Saylem” via Nordstrom).


I think I rather like the graphic print of the pants with the stylized thunderbird.  But, then again, I’m not feeling well so I can’t be held accountable.


Happy Wednesday, Everyone!

Gracey

Shop the Look:
Vintage thunderbird sweater
Graphic print skinnies (Reasonable, Expensive but Cool)
Enzo Angolini "Saylem" boots

** Disclosure: Actions taken from the hyperlinks in this blog post may yield commission/compensation for the writer. Please see the Disclosure tab for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment