Thursday, February 28, 2013

Just for You - An eShakti Discount

As you all know, I love my readers.

Well, eShakti must love my readers too, because they've offered a 20% discount from now through 3/10/13 for you guys.  Just use discount code FSHNFRGNTS at check out.

Haven't browsed eShakti lately?  Well, I have and here are some of the looks I'm currently craving.

Diana Dress - I know the color is not for everyone, but I LOVE it.

Contrast Belted Stripe Dress - yes, it's back in stock (I wore it here)

Gingham Dress - is there anything better for Spring than gingham?


Also, if you order today, you can still get Free Customization on most pieces.

Happy Thursday, All!

Gracey

The fine print: The code has to be entered in the 'Promotional Code' box. There is no Minimum Order Value. The discount code is not case sensitive. The code can be used any number of times through 3/10/13. This code can be combined with any other gift coupon or gift card in the same order. This discount code is not applicable on Overstock items.  And is not applicable on previous purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment