Friday, February 1, 2013

Lacy Gracey



True story, I was almost named Lacey.  My mom wanted to name me Lacey but my dad wanted to name me Grace after his Aunt Grace.  So, they compromised and called me Gracey.

Today though, I am also lacy (this one’s for you, Mom):



Last time I wore this necklace (Old Navy), I wore it with oxblood and there wasn’t enough contrast between the two so the necklace sort of got hidden.  Today though, I wore it with a lace sweatshirt (Macy’s) and you can finally see the detail.



In addition to the lace-on-lace, I also wore flame cords (Target), houndstooth shoes (Old Navy, thrifted via Goodwill) and added a little turquoise with earrings, bracelets and a belt (Target).



I love this belt:



And I love that today is Friday. 

Also, did you all know the Super Bowl is Sunday?  Somehow I missed that.  I don’t really watch NFL though (I tend to watch more college football (mostly for the helmets)) so, I don’t think I’ll be watching the game.  How about you, Reader Friends?  Any big plans for Super Bowl Sunday?

Happy Friday, All!

Gracey

Shop the Look:
Exact Target cords
Similar houndstooth shoes
Similar lace sweatshirt
Exact Mossimo belt (Note: the belt is on clearance in stores for less than $4.00)

** Disclosure: Actions taken from the hyperlinks in this blog post may yield commission/compensation for the writer. Please see the Disclosure tab for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment