Friday, June 1, 2012

A New Record


I’m wearing pants two days in a row.  I think that may be a new record for me:



Today’s pants are cropped, floral Ralph Lauren (thrifted) with a crazy-high waist that makes me suspect that they may be from the late 80s or early 90s.  I paired them with an aqua sweater (Target) and yellow peep-toe mini-wedges (Me Too via Nordstrom).

Unlike yesterday’s actual pants, these cropped, colorful print pants are NOT perfectly serviceable and so will most likely not be cut from the team.  Also unlike yesterday's pants, I like these ones.  Really, the only reason I haven’t worn them before (I’ve had them about a month) is because they’re tough for me to style.  I don’t really do pastels, and we’ve established that I don’t really do pants, so pastel pants are quite a conundrum for me.

I think this outfit worked though and I have a couple more ideas so I’ve decided that thesepants shall stay.  For now.

Happy Friday, Everyone!

Gracey

No comments:

Post a Comment