Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Floral, Repeat Aqua and Red


I’ve been wearing a lot of separates lately in an attempt to get through my closet, and the Land of Nosh Opping, more quickly.  Unfortunately, I’ve not been great about wearing different separates, which pretty much defeats the purpose.  But, I can’t help it, this sweater goes with everything.  Well, two things at least; my floral pantsand this floral skirt:


Sorry for the fuzzy picture; I have no idea what happened.

Looking at these pictures, I realized that this is a super matchy-matchy outfit for me.  As you may have noticed, matching isn’t really my thing, but I like this because aqua and red are on opposite sides of the color wheel so I feel like I’m still the sartorial rebel I pretend to be in my head.  Today’s rebellious outfit consists of a vintage floral skirt (Jantzen, thrifted), my apparent favorite aqua sweater (Target) and red cork-soled wedges (Nordstrom).

From this outfit, I’ll be keeping the skirt and the sweater (of course) but I’m going to get rid of the shoes.  I think they’re cute, but I don’t ever wear them because the strap slips down my heel when I walk and it drives me crazy.  Sorry cute red wedges, but you’re gone.

Happy Tuesday, All!

Gracey

No comments:

Post a Comment