Tuesday, June 12, 2012

EBEW: Neon


Today is the Everybody, Everywear Neon Challenge.  I paired my neon with black and tan:



I would have liked to have gone for a more summery combination, but after a lovely, hot weekend and a gorgeous Monday, it’s raining again here in Oregon.  So, I wore my neon tank (Old Navy) layered over a white tank (Target) and under a tan cardigan (Gap).  I also wore black skinnies (Gap), gray and silver flats (Target) and a stack of gold, black and turquoise bracelets.

Actually, I'm not even sure this counts as neon.  If so, it's the most wearable neon ever.  Well, excepting neon pink, of course; I do love me some neon pink.  In fact, the only reason I didn't wear neon pink is because I'm trying to work my way through my closet so I can shop again and haven't worn any of these pieces yet.  BTW, they're all keepers, just in case you were curious.

For more, or actual, neon looks, make sure you visit Everybody, Everywear.

And have a Happy Tuesday, All!

Gracey

No comments:

Post a Comment