Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Strange Happenings in the Land of Nosh Opping


I found these pants in my closet the other day.  Found.  Not rediscovered, not finally remembered, found:



Matiko 'Ella' Wedges

I literally have no idea where they came from.  I mean, the tag says “Gap” but I have absolutely no idea how they got from the Gap to the Giants Closet.  I found them in a tiny, blink-and-you’ll-miss it village called Pantslandia.  They were hanging out with the other pants of the village, but while I remember purchasing all of the other pants (including some from 4 years ago!); I don’t remember buying these pants.  (Or receiving them as a gift; which would be weird but would at least explain where they came from).  

After I got over my surprise in finding these in Pantslandia, I decided to wear them.  I paired the pants (Gap) with a black and white striped tee (Old Navy), black belt (Nine West via Ross),  Matiko wedges (via Ideeli) and my apple pendant (Ally Hoot Vintage).  Sure it’s a lot of neutrals but I liked it.  And I like these pants.  However they made their way to Pantslandia, I think that they’ll stay.

Which is great news because I'm pretty sure my blogger friend Tia is writing a musical about pants and I've begged for a part.  Or, failing that, I have it on good authority, from my other blogger friend Kish that “So You Think You Can Pants” is totally a possibility for Fox next summer.  Both excellent reasons to have pants in ones closet, right?

Happy Wednesday, Everyone!

Gracey

No comments:

Post a Comment