Thursday, June 14, 2012

Color Blocked Brights


I actually don’t have very much to say about this outfit.  And not because it's boring, either.  I find it rather fabulously un-boring myself:



And yet all I have to say is that I really like it.  Oh, and that it makes me happy.  It combines my favorite hot pink pants (Michael Michael Kors via Ross) with a brilliantly blue silk blouse (thrifted).  And, if that wasn’t enough (obviously it wasn’t), I added even more color with my yellow peep-toes (Me Too via Nordstrom) and a thick yellow bangle.

Honestly, folks, wearing this much color is sort of invigorating.  While I was riding my bike to work, I felt all peppy and stuff.  And I’m sure the commuters in their cars appreciated me spicing up their otherwise overcast morning with my bright colors and peppy peddling.  Well, probably.

Happy Thursday, All!

Gracey

No comments:

Post a Comment